During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dental Planet is excited to announce that all our branches are open for all treatments and procedures and that we’re taking additional special measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. We’re so excited to see you.
Dear Patient: We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Now more than ever maintaining oral health is important to maintaining a healthy immune system to fight the bacteria and viruses we may encounter in daily life, including COVID-19. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your past visits to our office. We have closely monitored the COVID-19 recommendations of the WHO, CDC, and The Health ministry of India, making sure our infection control practices are up to date to protect both patients and staff alike. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Please wear a mask as you enter the office.
- You’ll be asked some screening questions before we start your treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Each patient will be screened using a pulse oximeter.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You will be asked to swish your mouth with hydrogen peroxide/betadine prior to starting your treatment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are also taking steps to ensure our own staff remains healthy.
- Each staff member is subjected to the same daily screening as patients (questionnaire, pulse oximeter
- Proper hand hygiene will continue to be practiced routinely
- Medical grade air filtration added in reception and clinic rooms
- Scheduled disinfection of office surfaces throughout each day